FIRST NIGHT BOSTON
NEW YEAR'S EVE FESTIVITIES
Say goodbye to 2015 and celebrate the new year amidst the excitement in Boston. First Night Boston 2016 features special performances and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Spend the day ice skating and taking in all the shows before welcoming 2016 with light shows and midnight fireworks. Many of the events are located in Back Bay, just steps from The Westin Copley Place, Boston.
SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S EVE OFFER
Join us on New Year's Eve, and take advantage of our location in the center of all the First Night Boston activities, as well as the city's best shopping and dining.
Book now, and enjoy guaranteed 4PM late-checkout for your stay.
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LDPKG1. Valid for arrivals on December 31, 2015 only.
First Night Boston 2016 offers a variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy together this New Year's Eve and Day, including:
- Ice skating on Frog Pond in Boston Common
- Ice sculptures
- First Night Light and Ice Party with music and dancing
- Copley Countdown and Pyrotechnics
- Boston Harbor Midnight Fireworks
- Live musical performances
- Face painting
- Magic show
Don't miss special performances by popular local talent, including the following acts:
- Berklee College of Music
- Boston Saxophone Quartet
- Full Brass Percussion
- The Weekend Riot
- O'Shea Dance Academy
The Westin Copley Place, Boston puts you just steps from all the action of First Night Boston 2016. Activities and events are located at the following venues:
- Copley Place (connected to our hotel)
- Boston Public Library (across the street from our hotel)
- Copley Square (across the street from our hotel)